ORIGIN: LETHBRIDGE AB (CANADA)
|LAST GOAL:||04/02/2013 (vs. HAMILTON)||LAST ASSIST:||03/30/2013 (vs. ROCKFORD)|
|GOALS:||1 (04/02/2013)||ASSISTS:||1 (03/30/2013)|
|GAME POINTS:||1 (04/02/2013)||+/- :||2 (04/14/2013)|
|SHOTS:||4 (04/02/2013)||PIM:||2 (04/16/2013)|
- Just completed 3 seasons with the WHL's Regina Pats, where he was third on the team in scoring last season with 49 points.
- Led Regina defensemen in scoring last season with 13 goals and 36 assists in 69 games.
- Joined the Barons 2 seasons ago on an Amateur Tryout (ATO) after completing his next-to-last season with the Regina Pats of the WHL.
- Played one regular-season game and one playoff game for the Barons in 2010-11.
- In 2009-10, was the Regina Pats' Rookie of the Year after leading the team in plus-minus (+15) and ranking third in assists (33).
- Selected by Edmonton in the sixth round (162nd overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
- In first professional season after a 3-year career with the Regina Pats of the Western Hockey League.
- Notched first professional point with an assist Oct. 28 vs. Texas.
- Returned from cancer treatment Feb. 8 (previous game played was Oct. 28).
- Assigned to Stockton Feb. 12 and appeared in 11 games, scoring 7 goals and 5 assists.
- Had 3 game-winning goals (1 in OT), 3 power play goals and was +7 with the Thunder.
- Reassigned back to OKC March 10.
- Scored first AHL goal March 29 at Peoria into an empty net to seal a 4-2 win.
- Winner of the 2013 Fred T. Hunt Memorial Trophy as the AHL player who best exemplifies the qualities of sportsmanship, determination and dedication to hockey.