ORIGIN: CESKE BUDEJOVICE CZECH REPUBLIC ()
|LAST GOAL:||04/18/2014 (vs. IOWA)||LAST ASSIST:||04/18/2014 (vs. IOWA)|
|GOALS:||3 (02/07/2014)||ASSISTS:||3 (03/09/2014)|
|GAME POINTS:||4 (03/09/2014)||+/- :||4 (03/09/2014)|
|SHOTS:||7 (10/18/2013)||PIM:||4 (11/29/2013)|
- In third professional season.
- Has appeared for both the Abbotsford Heat and Calgary Flames in each of his 3 seasons.
- Spent most of last season with the Abbotsford Heat, scoring a career-high 16 goals and 14 assists in 59 games.
- Represented the Czech Republic at the 2010 and 2011 World Junior Championships.
- Traded June 1, 2011 from his draft team, the New York Rangers, to the Flames along with two draft picks for Tim Erixon.
- Scored his first NHL goal Oct. 26, 2011 vs. Colorado's J.S. Giguere.
- Originally selected by the New York Rangers in the fifth round (127th overall) of the 2009 NHL Entry Draft.
- Opened the season with the Abbotsford Heat, scoring 2 goals and adding 5 assists in 13 games before the trade to the Edmonton Oilers' organization.
- Acquired by Edmonton with goaltender Laurent Brossoit for Ladislav Smid and Olivier Roy Nov. 8, 2013.
- Appeared in 1 game for the Calgary Flames, Oct. 22 at Phoenix, playing 6 shifts and 4:04.
- Scored a goal in his first game as a Baron Nov. 12 vs. San Antonio in a 3-2 win.
- Recalled by Edmonton Dec. 26, played in one game for the Oilers before being returned on loan Jan. 2.
- Had first hat trick as a Baron (second of his pro career) Feb. 7 at Charlotte in an 8-5 win.
- Had pro career highs in assists (3), points (4) and plus-minus (+4) March 9 at Rochester in a 5-4 OT win.
- Returned April 5 after a 6-game absence because of injury.
- Recalled by Edmonton for their season finale, scoring a goal in a 5-2 win over Vancouver.