ORIGIN: RIDGE MEADOWS BC (CANADA)
|LAST GOAL:||02/21/2014 (vs. GRAND RAPIDS)||LAST ASSIST:||03/02/2014 (vs. SAN ANTONIO)|
|GOALS:||2 (02/21/2014)||ASSISTS:||3 (02/15/2014)|
|GAME POINTS:||4 (02/15/2014)||+/- :||4 (12/07/2013)|
|SHOTS:||8 (02/23/2014)||PIM:||4 (01/30/2014)|
- In first year with the Edmonton Oilers and second full professional season after signing a 1-year contract on July 7, 2013.
- Spent last season and the tail end of 2011-12 with the AHL's Chicago Wolves, then the top affiliate of the Vancouver Canucks.
- Scored a goal for the Western Conference in the 2013 AHL All-Star Classic.
- Led Wolves defensemen in scoring last season with 33 points, including 4 goals and 29 assists.
- Second on last season's Wolves with 29 assists, trailing only leading scorer Darren Haydar (37 assists).
- Played 4 years at Bemidji State University, 2009-12, leading the Beavers in assists during his sophomore (26) and senior (21) seasons.
- Entered this season the all-time leading defenseman scorer (112 points) in Bemidji State history and the fourth-leading overall point producer in program history among players spending their entire careers within the Beavers' Div. I era (since the 1999-2000 season).
- As a Bemidji State freshman, went to the 2009 Frozen Four in Washington, D.C., losing to eventual runner-up Miami (Ohio).
- Had a +4 rating in a 5-2 win at Chicago Dec. 7, when he also tallied 1 goal and 1 assist.
- Contributed 3 assists Dec. 8 at Chicago in a 5-4 shootout loss, equaling the team's high this season.
- Received first NHL recall Jan. 3 and made debut that night at Anaheim.
- Returned on loan Jan. 9 and had 2 assists in that night's 3-2 OT win over Utica.
- Matched the Barons' season high with 4 points on Feb. 15 vs. Lake Erie, 1 goal and 3 assists.
- Recorded first career 2-goal game Feb. 21 at Grand Rapids.