ORIGIN: ST. ALBERT AB (CANADA)
|BUNZ'S SEASON HIGHS:
- Joined the Barons on an ATO April 17 for the first round of last year's Calder Cup Playoffs after finishing his final junior season with Medicine Hat (WHL), during which he was an Eastern Conference First Team All Star. Did not see action with OKC.
- Established junior career highs last season in games (61), wins (39) and save percentage (.921) while going 39-19-3 with a 2.57 GAA with Medicine Hat of the Western Hockey League.
- The Tigers' regular season and playoff Most Valuable Player last season in addition to winning the WHL's Del Wilson Trophy as the league's top goaltender.
- Twice named Canadian Hockey League Goaltender of the Week (covering all 3 major junior circuits), Oct. 24-30 and March 26-April 1.
- Played 4 full seasons with Medicine Hat, compiling a career record of 115-64-10 with 8 shutouts, a 2.72 goals-against average and a .911 save percentage.
- Saw playoff action in all 4 full WHL seasons, going 14-14-3 with a 2.98 GAA and .910 save percentage.
- Medicine Hat's franchise leader for regular season wins with 115, earning 105 of the team's 129 wins in the past 3 seasons.
- Selected by Edmonton in the fifth round (121st overall) of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft.
- In first pro season after spending the previous 4 with Medicine Hat of the Western Hockey League.
- Reassigned by Edmonton from ECHL Stockton to OKC Jan. 17 after spending all of this season previously with the Thunder.
- Made AHL debut in relief (no decision) Jan. 25 at Milwaukee.