ORIGIN: SURREY BC (CANADA)
|BROSSOIT'S SEASON HIGHS:
- Spent the past 3 full seasons with the Edmonton Oil Kings of the Western Hockey League, leading them to a WHL title in 2012 and a return trip to the league finals in 2013.
- Ranked third in the WHL last season in goals-against average, 2.25, while sixth in save percentage, .917.
- Fashioned a 1.82 GAA in the WHL playoffs last spring (2nd) while appearing in a league-high 22 games.
- In the 2012 championship season, ranked second in the WHL playoffs in both GAA (2.04) and save percentage (.933) while earning Playoff MVP honors in 2012.
- Shared the WHL lead (with Portland’s Mac Carruth) in wins during the 2011-12 season with 42.
- Ranked second in the WHL in goals-against average in 2011-12 with a 2.47 mark, trailing only fellow Oilers prospect Ty Rimmer’s 2.43.
- Owns Oil Kings’ club records for career shutouts (10), goals-against average (2.59), save percentage (.909) and goaltender games played (147).
- Originally selected by Calgary in the sixth round (164th overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
- Acquired in trade from the Calgary Flames’ organization with Roman Horak for Ladislav Smid and Olivier Roy Nov. 8, 2013.
- Has played for both Abbotsford (AHL) and Alaska (ECHL) this season.
- Appeared in 3 games for Alaska, going 2-0-0 with a pair of shutouts.
- ECHL Goalie of the Week for Oct. 28-Nov. 2, when he earned consecutive shutouts against Bakersfield.
- Faced OKC in relief (no decision) in his pro debut Oct. 18, stopping all 9 shots he faced in 34:23.
- Took the loss Oct. 20 at Texas, allowing 9 goals on 42 shots, including 5 power play goals, in first AHL start.
- Assigned to Bakersfield Dec. 17.