ORIGIN: SURREY BC (CANADA)
|BROSSOIT'S SEASON HIGHS:
- Spent the past 3 full seasons with the Edmonton Oil Kings of the Western Hockey League, leading them to a WHL title in 2012 and a return trip to the league finals in 2013.
- Ranked third in the WHL last season in goals-against average, 2.25, while sixth in save percentage, .917.
- Fashioned a 1.82 GAA in the WHL playoffs last spring (2nd) while appearing in a league-high 22 games.
- In the 2012 championship season, ranked second in the WHL playoffs in both GAA (2.04) and save percentage (.933) while earning Playoff MVP honors in 2012.
- Shared the WHL lead (with Portland’s Mac Carruth) in wins during the 2011-12 season with 42.
- Ranked second in the WHL in goals-against average in 2011-12 with a 2.47 mark, trailing only fellow Oilers prospect Ty Rimmer’s 2.43.
- Owns Oil Kings’ club records for career shutouts (10), goals-against average (2.59), save percentage (.909) and goaltender games played (147).
- Originally selected by Calgary in the sixth round (164th overall) of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft.
- Reassigned from ECHL Bakersfield March 19 for second OKC stint.
- With the Barons previously Nov. 8-Dec. 17.
- Has played for Abbotsford (AHL), Alaska (ECHL) Bakersfield (ECHL) and OKC this season.
- Acquired in trade from the Calgary Flames’ organization with Roman Horak for Ladislav Smid and Olivier Roy Nov. 8, 2013.
- Three-time CCM/ECHL Goalie of the Week this season: Oct. 28-Nov. 2 (Alaska), plus Dec. 23-29 and Jan. 13-19 (Bakersfield).
- Faced OKC in relief (no decision) in his pro debut while with Abbotsford Oct. 18, stopping all 9 shots he faced in 34:23.
- Departed the ECHL leading the league in shutouts (7, one shy of matching the league record), while second in GAA (2.06) and tied for third in save percentage (.924) and wins (21).
- Went a combined 21-11-0 (2 overtime losses are included in the loss total to match AHL guidelines) with Bakersfield and Alaska.