To stay up to date with everything Barons hockey, download the Oklahoma City Barons Regular Season Schedule. All dates, times and other information contained in the schedules below are subject to change according to the AHL Schedule.
Oklahoma City Barons Downloadable Schedule (ICS)
If you use a calendar program that understands ICS files, you can import the Oklahoma City Barons regular season schedule into your calendar application and even sync it to a handheld device (application permitting). To import the Barons schedule using an ICS file, just follow the steps below.
ICS Files work well with Microsoft Outlook.
Click here to download the Oklahoma City Barons Schedule (ICS file)
- Right-click the link above and choose SAVE TARGET AS...
- Save "Barons_13-14_schedule.ics " file to your computer's desktop.
- Using Microsoft Outlook, click FILE - and choose "Import and Export"
- Select the option of "Import and iCalendar (ics) or vCalendar (vcs) file
- Locate the saved file called Barons_13-14_schedule.ics
- Double click on the file
- Select Import Import the file into your calendar application using the specific instructions from your calendar application.
The ICS file format is compatible with Apple's iCal, Google Calendar, IBM Lotus Notes, Microsoft's iCalendar, Novell's GroupWise and Yahoo!'s Zimbra Collaboration Suite. The Open Source Bedeworks project also supports this format.
Oklahoma City Barons Downloadable Schedule (CSV)
If you use Microsoft Outlook, you can import the Oklahoma City Barons regular season schedule into your Outlook calendar and even sync it to your handheld device. To import the Barons schedule using a CSV file, just follow the instructions below.
Click here to download the Oklahoma City Barons Schedule
- (Right-click link and choose SAVE TARGET AS...)
- From Microsoft Outlook:
- Select FILE >>> IMPORT AND EXPORT...
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next.
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next.
- Browse for the file you just downloaded and select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next.
- Select Calendar and click Next
- The next window will have a title that says 'The following actions will be performed:' above an option to 'Import "barons_13-14_schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar.'
- Check that box and click on 'Import "barons_13-14_schedule.csv" into folder: Calendar'
- Finally, click and drag needed fields from the left window to the corresponding fields in the right window
- If you'd like an Outlook reminder for the game, drag: REMINDER_ON_OFF to ‘Reminder On/Off.’
- Click OK and import the Oklahoma City Barons regular season schedule
Oklahoma City Barons PDF Schedule
Use the link below to download and print a PDF that features the Barons schedule in a calendar format.
Download PDF Schedule